Sunday 8 December 2013

December Mix



I've been away for far too long I know, and it's been almost seven months since I last attempted a mix. So here I am, and here you are.. please excuse the not so perfect parts, I'm a bit rusty!


Tracklist:

1. Nina Kraviz - Black White
2. Deepchord - Firefly
3. Jonsson/Alter - Tribunen
4. Steven Tang - Optimal Signals
5. Dario Zenker - Growin
6. STL - Silent State
7. Cottam - Neurological Breakdown
8. Innerspace Halflife - Phazzled
9. Benjamin Damage - 010x
10. Portable - Life Magically Is
11. Aux 88 / Black Tokyo - Shadow Dancing
12. Jonsson/Alter - En Melodi
13. Theorem - Ring
14. Ø [Phase] - The Bwiti Initiate
15. Nathan Jones - Slip & Grip
16. Ben Klock & Precious System - In A While / The Voice From Planet Love (Dixon Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment